Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
New Customer Special!
10% Off On Parts And Labor!
For any mechanical repair
Up to $250 off
Charlotte Vancura, 04/10/2021
I am so happy to have finally found an auto shop that I can trust! The quality of work that Nathan does is exceptional, and I am always impressed by his very apparent expertise in cars, trucks, motorcycles, you name it! I have to say, I think my favorite part of the whole experience is that he takes the time to explain each part of the issues that he finds. I always leave with a better knowledge than I had before, and of course I never feel cheated because he explained everything to me piece by piece. I have taken multiple cars to him, each with their own issues, and he is always able to diagnose quickly and give an ACCURATE time frame for when he can have the work done by. I cannot recommend highly enough both the quality of the work done by the shop and the quality of the character and heart of the people at EuropAsian Auto Pros, they TRULY care about you and (of course) your car!