- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
We've been using EuropAsian Auto Pros for several years for all of our vehicles. Always professional, helpful and reliable. We trust Nathan and his team to take care of our cars and give us good auto advice.
This place has one of the best mechanics to ever work on Nissan vehicles. He is also a nice guy and is ready to give you a break. I took my 300zx in to get the oil pressure gauge working. He found it didn't need a new sensor, just reconnecting the cable left off by the person who last changed the oil. No charge.