- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
They deserve 5 stars and much more! Something was wrong with my Mercedes. Come to find out my dealership is who caused the issue. I called the dealership they did not take me serious. Nathan and Claudia went above and beyond for me spoke to the dealership explained every detail and the dealership admitted that they wrong. If it had not been for them I would have been looking at a $6,000 repair that was not even my fault. I will never stop thanking them for going above and beyond. They have all my trust and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a mechanic. This was my first time looking for a mechanic and I feel really blessed that I found EuropAsian Auto Pro's.
Knowledgeable, friendly people that do outstanding work. Couldn't ask for anything more.