CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Claudia and Nathan correctly diagnosed and replaced the worn control arms of the front wheels, causing uneven wear on the tires of my BMW. They also alerted me of an oil leak from a previous oil gasket work which I got redone by the other shop that had worked on it. They replaced the blower motor of the A/C of my son's Prius and replaced a broken mirror. We appreciate their attention to detail and quality of work and would highly recommend them.
Philip Varghese, 09/17/2021
Very thorough with the diagnosis they ran on my 2018 civic, they seem to be very honest and knowledgeable and I will expect to have a bit of work done on my vehicle here at a reasonable price with no worries.
Tyler Newsome, 08/17/2021
I've taken our vehicles to EuropAsian Auto Pro's on several occasions and found them to always be thoughtful for the care of our vehicles. Always professional and knowledgeable as subject matter experts. We will continue to take our vehicles there because we know that they will treat our vehicle as their own. Thank you Claudia and Nathan for always treating us like family. You guys ROCK!!!
abbie nunez, 08/11/2021