- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
New Customer Special!
10% Off On Parts And Labor!
For any mechanical repair
Up to $250 off
Charlotte Vancura, 04/10/2021
I am so happy to have finally found an auto shop that I can trust! The quality of work that Nathan does is exceptional, and I am always impressed by his very apparent expertise in cars, trucks, motorcycles, you name it! I have to say, I think my favorite part of the whole experience is that he takes the time to explain each part of the issues that he finds. I always leave with a better knowledge than I had before, and of course I never feel cheated because he explained everything to me piece by piece. I have taken multiple cars to him, each with their own issues, and he is always able to diagnose quickly and give an ACCURATE time frame for when he can have the work done by. I cannot recommend highly enough both the quality of the work done by the shop and the quality of the character and heart of the people at EuropAsian Auto Pros, they TRULY care about you and (of course) your car!